COVID-19 RESPONSE & RESOURCES
We have gathered the latest information and government resources to help you navigate available aid that could help relieve any financial stress caused by Coronavirus.
As we go through these uncertain times, you can remain certain that we will be here for you.
Stores & Online Options
Our teams are closely monitoring the latest from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) and state and local public health agencies, to guarantee we are following best practices and recommendations for the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities.
- Our stores remain open to service your existing loan or open a new loan. Keep in mind we are operating a bit short staffed. We suggest you call before you come in to make sure we are present at the store and not out running office errands.
- We have implemented additional cleaning procedures in our stores and are counseling employees on social distancing steps they can take to protect their health and yours.
We are ensuring our online self-service channels and Customer Care Team are equipped to meet your needs and manage inquiries.
- Debit card payments are accepted via phone. To make a payment or for any questions, contact our Customer Care Team at (805) 899-2274 in Santa Barbara or (805) 922-1350 in Santa Maria, Monday through Friday from 9 am – 6 pm PT, and Saturday from 9 am – 2 pm PT.
- Online loan applications and servicing capabilities are available.
First, and foremost, we want you to take care of yourself. Follow the CDC’s recommendations for common-sense prevention, including washing your hands frequently, staying home, avoiding touching your face and contact with sick people.
- We’re a phone call away. To make a payment or for any questions about our services, you can contact your local store or our Customer Care Team at (805) 899-2274 in Santa Barbara or (805) 922-1350 in Santa Maria, Monday through Friday from 9 am – 6 pm PT, and Saturday from 9 am – 2 pm PT.
- We are committed to working with you to manage your credit needs, including payment assistance for those resulting from the impact of coronavirus. If you have questions about our services or need assistance with an existing loan, contact your local store or the Customer Care Team to discuss your options.
- Be on your guard for loan scams. Unregulated operators and scammers look for opportunities to lure you with too-good-to-be-true services. Be suspicious about any requests for personal information by email, or demands for money to be wired or prepaid debit card information provided